The Convergence of Networking and Security
Trustgrid’s SD-WAN, remote access and edge computing technologies are easily integrated into security product portfolios to deliver the most advanced SASE experience to customers.
Extend your security technologies into previously hard to reach segments such as encrypted WAN traffic and work-from-home environments.
Designed specifically for security providers specializing in next-gen firewalls (NGFW), secure web gateway (SWG), cloud-access security broker (CASB), anti-virus and more, this program enables white-label OEM licensing of Trustgrid’s networking and edge computing technology to meet the needs of your customers from SMB to large enterprise.
Trustgrid Provides Technology Partners
- Zero Trust Network-as-a-Service
- SD-WAN, remote access and edge computing in a single, SASE-ready platform
- API-first connectivity allowing for integration into any ecosystem
- Ability to add cloud-delivered network management to security solutions
- Agent-agnostic networking that can be added to a partner’s existing clients or agents
- White labeled networking and edge computing to compliment your existing security stack
Accelerate SASE initiatives with a networking and edge computing platform designed for security providers
API and web socket-based integrations enable rapid deployment of Trustgrid’s management portal and network connectivity into cloud and on-premise security technologies.
Delivering and managing software-defined networking (SDN) to customers at scale is a costly practice. Trustgrid’s use of extensive automation drastically reduces these costs.
Many SD-WAN providers have shifted to a managed services model to eliminate the deployment and management frictions that slow down deals. Trustgrid can deliver as an OEM managed service or empower your team to operate the platform.
Cloud-native integrations and edge compute features make Trustgrid the most extensible Zero Trust network access (ZTNA) platform on the market.