Integrating the Network and Security
Trustgrid’s application-centric SD-WAN and software-defined perimeter (SDP) technologies are easily integrated into security product portfolios to deliver the most advanced SASE experience to customers.
Extend your security technologies into previously hard to reach segments such as encrypted WAN traffic and work-from-home environments.
Designed specifically for security providers specializing in next-gen firewalls (NGFW), secure web gateway (SWG), cloud-access security broker (CASB), anti-virus and more, this program enables white-label OEM licensing of Trustgrid technology to meet the needs of your customers from SMB to enterprise.
Trustgrid Provides Technology Partners
- Zero Trust network-as-a-service
- API-first connectivity solution allowing for easy integration into any ecosystem
- Expanded addressable market by covering additional use cases
- Ability to capture share of wallet by adding networking capabilities to security solutions
- Increased profit margins by offering additional value-added services
- White labeled networking featuring your look and brand
Accelerate SASE initiatives with OEM or bundled application-centric SD-WAN and SDP solutions designed for security providers.
API and web socket-based integration enable rapid integration of Trustgrid’s management portal and network connectivity into cloud and on-premise security technologies.
Delivering a software-defined network (SDN) platform to customers at scale is a costly practice. Trustgrid’s use of extensive automation reduces these costs.
Many SD-WAN providers have shifted to a managed services model to eliminate the deployment and management frictions that can slow down deals. Trustgrid can deliver as an OEM managed service or empower your team to operate the platform.
Cloud-native integrations and edge compute features make Trustgrid the most extensible Zero Trust network access (ZTNA) platform on the market.