Build and deploy distributed applications
EdgeCompute adds to the capabilities of Trustgrid Connect and Trustgrid Remote Access to provide a serverless computing platform for deploying and supporting applications at the edge.
As one of the only solutions on the market integrating networking features with a containerized application platform, Trustgrid EdgeCompute overcomes the biggest challenges of edge computing by connecting cloud tooling, on-premise containers, and centralized application lifecycle management.
Unlike Kubernetes (or similar solutions) combining these elements can eliminate the need for multiple vendors and reduce the size of the team required to run edge services.
When used in secure access service edge (SASE) architectures, EdgeCompute eliminates the need to funnel all network traffic to centralized inspection points by moving security and policy intelligence to the edge.
With Trustgrid EdgeCompute You Can
- Run and update Docker containers at the edge
- Centralize policy management, but implement at the edge
- Perform inspection and other security functions at the edge
- Quickly build and manage distributed points of presence in data centers
- Solve service chaining issues by running services at optimal locations
- Connect the resources needed to move to microservices architectures
The Platform for SASE
The Trustgrid Platform
Deploy and manage container-based applications at the network edge
On-Premise Application Deployment
Deploy remote applications with cloud-like tools
- Push centrally managed policies and intelligence to the edge
- Leverage network hardware to run security application components
- Deploy and maintain 1000s of remote software installs from a single pane of glass
Simplify Management and Support
Advanced monitoring, visualization and troubleshooting of connectivity
- Centrally manage code, dependency and configuration updates
- Remotely monitor and support on-premise software deployments
- Securely enable microservices executing at remote edge locations
Modernize to CloudOps
Evolve legacy IT operations and manage on-premise services from the cloud
- Manage on-premise applications and appliances with DevOps-like capabilities
- Employ extensible and automated management tool set
- Build and update remote application components as if they are local