Connect to Healthcare Providers
Reduce the Complexity of Connecting Applications to Healthcare Facilities
Trustgrid enables healthcare applications to migrate to the cloud and connect to their customer’s on-premise environments when VPNs and MPLS prove a poor fit.
Trustgrid gives application providers the ability to:
- Lower connectivity expenses by 50%
- Eliminate the time and hassle of VPN and MPLS
- Deploy new connections in days instead of weeks
- Employ remote monitoring and troubleshooting
Whether upgrading all legacy WAN solutions in bulk or onboarding a new healthcare provider, Trustgrid dramatically reduces the hassle and cost of new deployments.
- Smart configurations enable new deployments without requiring your customers to have a network engineer onsite
- Eliminate the need for expensive and time consuming VPN and MPLS requirements by leveraging any standard internet connection
- White label Trustgrid software and provide your customers secure, application native connectivity without complex hardware requirements
Managing existing WAN solutions requires advanced network engineering skill sets and third party tools. Trustgrid provides cloud management tools to automate the burdens of managing connections at scale.
- Centralize network visibility, management and support functions
- Automate patching and updates to all connections
- Remotely terminal into any network connection
- Automated failover and disaster recovery
- Dynamic routing between cloud and on-premise systems
Connect to Customer Networks
Healthcare applications share responsibility for security and compliance with their healthcare provider customers. Unlike branch office WAN connections, these connections span distinct organizations with individual management needs.
- Simplify the management of heterogeneous environments by easily applying NAT to overlapping subnets (RFC 1918)
- Allow customers to have visibility into the connection between their data and your application
- Real-time alerts to performance and availability challenges
Enhance Compliance and Security
Compliance with HIPPA, PCI, and other standards is essential in healthcare applications. Trustgrid provides automated tools to reduce the burden of compliance and achieve tight security in vendor to customer connections.
- Simplified updating and patching of all connections
- Centralized logging of all access and change events
- Mutually authenticated TLS encryption
- SOC 2 Type I compliant
- Enable advanced security approaches such certificate-based authentication, hardware root-of-trust and Zero Trust.
Explore the Trustgrid Hybrid Cloud Connectivity Platform.