Trustgrid partners with SaaS providers and systems integrators needing cloud connectivity and edge computing as they build cloud-to-edge application architectures, as well as cybersecurity companies needing an easy way to build SASE architectures.
Through our cloud-native platform, we integrate software-defined WAN (SD-WAN), remote end-user access ZTNA, and edge computing technologies to manage cloud-to-edge connectivity between any application, data source, appliance, or end-user.
Together these tools allow product developers, DevOps, and IT administrators to build a fabric of Zero Trust network security across any environment and build seamlessly distributed application architectures.
A networking and edge computing platform designed for cloud-to-edge applications
API and web socket-based integrations enable rapid deployment into cloud and on premise security technologies.
Extensive automation capabilities drastically reduce the costs of deliver and manage deployments at scale.
Trustgrid is delivered as an OEM managed service or empower your team to operate the platform.
Cloud-networking and edge compute features make Trustgrid the most extensible ZTNA platform on the market.
Trustgrid easily integrates into 3rd party architectures and is an ideal partner for the following types of companies.
SaaS Connecting to Remote Systems
- Connect cloud services to 100s or 1000s of on-premise environments
- Replace VPN and MPLS networks with a more secure network-as-a-service
- AWS, Azure, GCP and Oracle compatible
- Run and manage containerized services at the network edge
- Agent-agnostic ZTNA can be added to a partner’s existing clients or agents
System Integrators and OEMs
- Control on-premises applications from the cloud
- Monitor edge application performance remotely
- Manage containerized services at the edge
- Troubleshoot and support application components at the edge
- Eliminate 3rd party NGFW, VPN, or MPLS expenses
- Embedded AI / ML network threat detection on edge appliances
Security Companies Building SASE
- Integrated SD-WAN, ZTNA, and edge computing to build SASE architectures
- Run inspections and other security services at the network edge
- API-first networking allowing integration to any ecosystem
- Edge computing platform tools for rapid development and deployment of new features
- White labeled networking and edge computing to compliment your existing security stack