Zero Trust network access (ZTNA) for Administrators and DevOps
Remote access tools, such as VPNs and legacy remote desktop tools, lack granular access management controls and can be easily exploited via stolen credentials and session hijacking. Extending remote access to 3rd parties or vendors for support can introduce even more risk.
Trustgrid Remote Access provides secure access to on-premise applications. It eliminates the need for legacy remote user solutions by using a simple web interface or agent to grant access across a range of edge applications and devices.
Trustgrid Remote Access is ideal for remote maintenance and support of edge environments when high degrees of security and compliance are required. Leveraging an organization’s identity provider and connected via our agentless access portal or device agents, authorized users have private access to applications without accessing the entire network.
With Trustgrid Remote Access You Can
- Push patches and updates to remote systems
- Provide secure vendor access to sensitive environments
- Apply least privilege access to any remote application
- Integrate with identity providers such as Okta, Google, Azure AD and more
- Use a single access interface to support all cloud and data center applications
- Manage user access from the same pane of glass as your SD-WAN
The Platform for SASE
See Remote Access in Action
Trustgrid Remote Access is the easiest way to secure and support edge applications
- Access on-premise applications from all Windows, Mac, Linux and mobile OSs
- Single pane of glass management and support of remote environments
- Eliminate the deployment and management hassle of VPN agents
- Assign unique credentials and permissions to each remote user
- Create secure access to applications without complex firewall changes
- Create secure access without complex firewall changes
- Maintain compliance with auditable logs of all application access
- Patch and update remote environments without an onsite visit
- Provide access to new administrative or DevOps users in minutes
- Integrate remote application access logs with 3rd party security tools