Provide Secure Access to Everyone, Everywhere
For years, enterprises have used IPSec VPNs to connect remote users to applications and other IT resources. But this legacy technology has not been kept up with the shift to the cloud and the surge in remote home offices. Complex configuration, proprietary hardware, and giving users lateral access to other applications once a tunnel is terminated inside the firewall have all contributed to its need for a superior alternative.
Additionally, the recent influx of work-from-home users has highlighted the security gaps that exist when network and security resources are segregated. The hassles of implementation and management across the enterprise are now more pronounced than ever before.
Trustgrid’s cloud-native SDP provides secure remote access to applications, security services and other IT infrastructure. Designed to provide a Zero Trust access posture at scale, the platform secures infrastructure with least privileged access to all corporate resources, regardless where a user is located.
All of this results in seamless user access with a reduced attack surface, for any number of global users while simultaneously increasing IT visibility into user and application activity.
With Trustgrid You Can
- Build Zero Trust access between any application and end user
- Centralize deployment, management and control of connectivity
- Support secure access to any number of globally distributed remote users
- Provide secure remote access to new users in minutes
- Apply identity-centric application security with IDP / IAM integration
- Use a single platform to connect data centers, cloud infrastructure and remote users
- Enable secure work-from-home access to internal applications
- Leverage existing identity solutions (Okta, Azure AD, etc)
- Ensure compliance with policy based access from any location
- Cloud managed networking as a service
- Centralized policy definition with edge enforcement
- Single pane of glass management for all connected users
- Centralize all traffic for security scanning or split tunnel for lower latency
- Provision access to new users in minutes
- Eliminate painful VPN and firewall changes for new users
- Flexible deployment through agent or agent-less configurations