Provide Secure Access to Everyone, Everywhere
For years, enterprises have used VPNs to connect remote users to applications and other IT resources. But this legacy technology has not been kept up with the shift to the cloud and the surge in remote home offices. Complex configuration, proprietary hardware, and the well known difficulties of implementing network-level security have all contributed to the need for a superior alternative.
Additionally, the data center is no longer the center of most enterprises. Yet many organizations still have all local and remote traffic tunneled through the data center for the sake of security. This network centric approach creates security risks, management complexities and degrades the end user’s experience.
Trustgrid Remote Access provides identity-based remote access to applications, security services and other IT infrastructure. Designed to provide a Zero Trust access posture at scale, the platform secures infrastructure with least privileged access to all corporate resources, regardless of where a user is located.
All of this results in seamless user access with a reduced attack surface, for any number of global users while simultaneously increasing IT visibility into user and application activity.
With Trustgrid You Can
- Build Zero Trust networks between any application and end user
- Easily provision remote access to hundreds or thousands of users
- Centralize deployment, management and control of connectivity
- Support secure access to any number of globally distributed remote users
- Apply identity-centric application security with IdP / IAM integration
- Use a single platform to connect data centers, cloud infrastructure and remote users
- Enable secure work-from-home access to private applications
- Build microsegmented networks for each user based on policies in identity solutions (Okta, Azure AD, Google, etc)
- Ensure compliance while enabling access from any location
- Cloud portal manages private user-to-application connections
- Centralized policy definition aligned to IdP groups and permissions
- Single pane of glass management and visibility
- Ability to route remote user traffic through 3rd party security tools
- Provision or remove user access in minutes
- Eliminate painful VPN and firewall configuration challenges
- Agentless deployments eliminate need for management of end point clients
- WireGuard and OpenVPN compatible solutions available