Connect to core banking data at community financial i
Connecting digital banking and financial services providers to regional financial institutions core banking software.
Trustgrid enables digital banking providers to migrate applications to the cloud when WANs prove a poor fit for public cloud environments.
Trustgrid gives you the ability to:
- Ensure high reliability and availability
- Automate compliance with FFIEC
- Employ remote monitoring and troubleshooting
Whether migrating away from legacy WAN solutions in bulk or onboarding a new FI, Trustgrid dramatically reduces the hassle and cost of new deployments.
- Automated appliance configuration
- Flexible network configurations for service bureaus, on-premise cores, and cloud services
- Tools to test network security before deployment
Managing existing WAN solutions requires advanced network engineering skill sets and third party tools. Trustgrid provides cloud management tools to automate the burdens of managing WAN connections.
- Management API
- Automated patching/updates
- Advanced support tools in cloud portal to quickly solve issues
Digital banking providers share responsibility for security and compliance with their FI customers. Unlike branch office WAN connections, these connections span distinct organizations with individual management needs. Trustgrid’s Co-Management feature offers:
- Cloud Portal for FI technical staff
- Netflow logs
- Performance and availability alerts
Compliance and Security
Compliance with FFIEC, PCI, and other standards is essential in the digital banking space. Trustgrid provides automated tools to reduce the burden of compliance and achieve tight security on ‘vendor connections.’
- Change management
- Centralized logging
- SOC 2 Type I compliant