Trustgrid’s EdgeNetwork is an SD-WAN that eliminates the WAN
Trustgrid SD-WAN solution is designed specifically for application developers to connect to on-premise and edge applications.
Legacy SD-WAN solutions are purpose built for branch office connectivity. Application prioritization and QoS are major features, but aren’t relevant when integrating cloud applications to legacy apps and data.
Trustgrid’s SD-WAN can connect thousands of private networks to public cloud without complex NAT configurations or any on-premise reconfiguration.
Eliminate the WAN
SD-WAN is a better WAN. Trustgrid delivers a better SD-WAN and a path to eliminating the WAN altogether.
- Purpose built for applications, not branch offices
- Cloud-native and cloud managed
- Upgrade to EdgeAPI or EdgeCompute
Cost Effective for Enterprise
Built to displace costly MPLS circuits SD-WAN struggles to deliver value in enterprise scale deployments. Trustgrid targets VPN connections as well as MPLS and enables deployment and management of thousands of Nodes.
- UP to 50% lower TCO than competing SD-WAN
- Automated security and management
- Commoditized gateway hardware
Managing existing WAN solutions requires advanced network engineering skill sets and third party tools. Trustgrid provides cloud management tools to automate the burdens of managing WAN connections.
- Management API
- Automated patching/updates
- Advanced support tools in cloud portal to quickly solve issues
Trustgrid customers connect to data within third party organizations. The technical, security, compliance, and political challenges of inter-organizational connections are substantial for legacy solutions.
- Portal access for visibility into each customer’s Nodes and connections
- Monitoring system alerts parent and sub organizations
- Export netflow logs