Connect Fintech to an FI’s Core Banking Data
As Fintech providers know too well, connecting to their customer’s core banking data presents unique challenges that are not easily solved with legacy networking solutions.
Unlike branch-to-branch networks, the fact that these connections terminate inside another organization’s environment complicates things. New deployments, updates, and ongoing support that may seem manageable at 5, 10, or 20 connections, become increasingly difficult as deployments scale.
To address this, the Trustgrid platform integrates multiple technologies to simplify connectivity, enhance security, and guarantee availability for Fintech applications connecting to these distributed data sources.
With Trustgrid You Can
- Lower the cost of connectivity by up to 50%
- Establish new connections in days instead of weeks
- Automate security, support, and compliance tasks
- Create highly available, persistent connections to your customer’s core banking data
- Leverage managed services to eliminate non-strategic networking tasks
- Eliminate the need for expensive and complex hardware-based networking solutions
Used by some of the world’s most innovative fintech providers
What is Trustgrid?
The Trustgrid Zero Trust networking platform takes a multidisciplinary approach to connectivity. The platform combines secure software-defined networking, remote end-user access, and a containerized application platform designed for the connectivity needs of cloud applications. This unique combination of tools allows fintech providers to leverage standard broadband internet to replace VPN and MPLS connectivity and easily integrate cloud fintech applications with their customer’s core banking data.
The platform is designed for enterprise-scale to simplify networking, automate management, and provides an on-ramp to building more advanced application architectures.
“I don’t know what this magic is, but I like it.”– Said during a recent customer deployment
Trustgrid is deployed in 20% of banks and credit unions
- $4 trillion transactions pass over Trustgrid connections
- 40 million digital banking users on the Trustgrid network
- SOC 2 Type II and FFIEC compliant
- 2000+ nodes deployed
- 99.99% uptime
We have deployed secure connectivity to many of the most common core banking systems. See our list of core integrations.