Allow multiple siloed data locations to act as a singular data source
Secure, on-premise data has become increasingly important for applications such as analytics, data cataloging and master data management (MDM).
Typically, these applications require a central repository, such as a data warehouse or data lake, to organize data and run algorithms. However, the data powering these applications often lives in a variety of disparate and siloed locations with restrictions on where they must reside.
As more applications move to the cloud, this introduces challenges for application providers who require access to these data sets.
Rather than centralizing all of this data, Trustgrid’s Data Mesh Platform enables these data sets to be virtually integrated by creating persistent, real-time connections allowing them to act as a single data source.
This gives application developers and DevOps teams the ability to quit thinking about how to get access to data and instead focus on delivering value.
With Trustgrid You Can
- Allow data and workloads to reside where it makes the most sense
- Exceed the security and compliance needs of data that must remain on-premise
- Integrate new data sources behind firewalls in days without onsite network expertise
- Reduce cloud application costs by moving compute and storage on-premise
- Leverage managed services to build and maintain all your data connections
Reduce the cost of connecting to remote data sources
- Improve application margins
- Reduce hours spend on managing networking challenges
- Enjoy same availability as MPLS at a fraction of the annual cost
- Optional virtual appliances can completely eliminate connectivity hardware costs
Simplify the integration of legacy systems to public and private clouds
- Move to the cloud without consolidating data to a single repository
- Adhere to regulations like GDPR that mandate geo specific data stores
- Compatible with almost any legacy or cloud infrastructure
Connect to siloed data as if it were a cloud or local service
- Persistent, real-time connectivity to remote data
- Abstract the complexity of networking functions
- Quickly deploy and configure new data sources in days instead of weeks
Ensure that access to sensitive data is always protected
- Apply Zero Trust access to all data connections
- Centrally apply global and local security policies to data access
- Access and change logs maintained for all connections
- SOC 2 Type 2 compliant data connectivity
Maintain continuous, real-time connectivity to sensitive, distributed data sets
- 99.9% uptime of connections
- High throughput for big data applications
- Low latency connectivity over standard internet
- Containerize edge application deployments for survivability