Centralize the management of remote applications and devices
As IT organizations look to become more efficient by centralizing operations in public and private clouds, a common challenge is the lack of ability to rip and replace legacy on-premise hardware and software installs.
The traditional approach, using VPN and MPLS to manage these hybrid cloud environments, is difficult to scale but also lacks the management functionality needed to maintain and support these remote systems.
Instead of simply extending the transport layer, Trustgrid provides a platform to connect, build and control any on-premise application or device, no matter where it resides.
With Trustgrid You Can
- Facilitate cloud migrations that require integration with legacy technology
- Manage and control on-premise systems and devices from the cloud
- Allow data and workloads to reside where it makes the most sense
- Create secure distributed applications without complex firewall changes
- Reduce cloud costs by performing ETL and other workloads on-premise
Simplify the integration of legacy systems to public and private clouds
- Create applications that integrate on-premise and cloud data
- Build secure APIs for easy data integration between two locations
- Auto routing of data requests to the nearest source
Easily integrate cloud workloads to other cloud and on-premise systems
- Deploy applications in any remote environment
- Create container-based microservices or serverless functions in on-premise environments
- Centralize deployment and updating of applications at remote locations
Enable low-latency connectivity between any application, data source or device
- Reduce latency by up to 50%
- Distribute ETL functions and other scripts to execute adjacent to data
- Expose Platform-as-a-Service features between cloud and on-premise environments
Build centralized applications that access remotely stored data on-demand.
- Adhere to regulations like GDPR that mandate geo specific data stores
- Expose localized data to public or private cloud applications
- Easily manage distributed data and remote ETL functions
Gain benefits of data warehousing without the complexity and cost of centralization
- Perform machine learning operations without centralizing data
- Integrate diverse data sets for use by an application
- Leverage customer data without having to store it