Centralize the Management of On-Premise Applications and Devices
Migrate services to the cloud while maintaining on-premise systems
One of the more common challenges in a cloud migration is that many application providers don’t have the luxury of shifting everything to the cloud. Legacy systems and lack of cloud-trained support staff mean that the transition to the cloud will require a phased approach that includes both cloud and on-premise systems. These hybrid cloud environments have become the new normal.
The traditional approach, using VPN/MPLS to manage these hybrid cloud environments, is difficult to scale but also lacks the management functionality needed to centralize deployment, maintenance and support of on-premise systems.
Instead of simply extending the transport layer, Trustgrid enables the migration of on-premise systems to the cloud with virtual appliances, containerized deployments and automated management features that reimagine connectivity through software.
Trustgrid gives you the ability to:
- Facilitate cloud migration by integrating legacy technology with cloud resources
- Centrally deploy and manage distributed application architectures
- Manage and control on-premise systems and devices from the cloud
- Allow data and workloads to reside where they make the most sense
Migrate to the Cloud
Simplify the integration of legacy systems to public and private clouds.
- Enable distributed application architectures
- Build secure APIs to easily integrate data between two data sources
- Auto routing of data requests to nearest source
- Improve performance and security of customer and other 3rd party data connections
Gain Deployment Flexibility
Easily integrate cloud workloads to other cloud and on-premise systems.
- Deploy applications in any environment
- Deploy container-based microservices or serverless functions in on-premise environments
- Move away from complex network configurations to API driven connectivity management
- Centralize deployment of applications onto remote devices
Improve Application Performance
Enable low-latency connectivity between any application, data source or device.
- Create applications that integrate on-premise and cloud data
- Distribute ETL scripts and functions to execute adjacent to the data
- Reduce latency by as much as 50%
- Leverage local data with centralized applications
- Expose Platform-as-a-Service features between clouds and on-premise environments
Create management efficiencies for large scale deployments of distributed connections, APIs and applications.
- Centralize provisioning and deprovisioning of connections
- Real-time monitoring of all stakeholders, characteristics and provisioned resources
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and share management responsibilities with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Intuitive UX enables advanced support by centralized tier 1 support staff
Localize Data for Regulatory Compliance
Achieve infrastructure efficiency and compliance by building centralized cloud applications that integrate remotely stored data.
- Adhere to data privacy regulations like GDPR that mandate geo specific data stores
- Expose localized data to centralized/cloud applications
- Comply with the growing and unique requirements for localization
- Easily manage distributed data and ETL functions
Create Distributed Data Warehouses
Gain benefits of data warehousing without the complexity and cost of centralization.
- Perform machine learning operations without centralized data requirements
- Integrate diverse data sets
- Leverage customer data without having to store it
- Easily manage remote data and execute remote ETL functions
Explore the Trustgrid Hybrid Cloud Connectivity Platform.