Secure access for remote users
Trustgrid Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) provides Zero Trust access to any user or device. It eliminates the need for legacy VPN solutions by using a simple web interface to grant remote access to any user or device.
Trustgrid SDP enables secure connectivity to enterprise and web applications with access control based on a user’s identity. This connectivity is accomplished without deploying and managing software agents. Starting with a cloud-delivered access portal, authorized users have private access to specific applications without accessing the entire network.
Leveraging existing IdP and IAM solutions, groups, roles and permissions are used to dictate least privileged access for users. Risk is minimized as users access the network through strong authentication and are only exposed to authorized applications. Security and compliance is simplified as all access is logged with the ability to stream logs to 3rd party security tools.
With Software-Defined Perimeter You Can
- Deploy agent-less Zero Trust access for any user quickly
- Support enterprise applications in public clouds or on-premise
- Gain visibility over remote users and application activity
- Policy-based network segmentation with integrations to IdP and IAM solutions
- Provide a single access interface for all cloud and data center applications
- Simplify the onboarding and off-boarding of user access
- Manage user access from the same pane of glass as your SD-WAN
- Extend least privileged access to any cloud or on-premise resource
- Single pane of glass management and support of remote access
- Multi-tenant or single-tenant data planes available
- Eliminate the deployment and management hassle of VPN agents
- Integrate with cloud security such as SWG, CASB, FWaaS or DNS services
- Limit exposure of applications over the internet
- Create secure access without complex firewall changes
- Maintain auditable logs of all access and changes
- Never push another update to remote connectivity agents
- Streamlined deployments provide access to new users in minutes
- Proactively identify abnormal access activity
- Integrate all access logs with 3rd party security tools